Working closely with the onsite team we used the timezone difference to help create a rolling cycle of brief, design, edit, repeat.
As lead designer we collaborated primarily with the onsite CTO and Digital Lead- establishing an app architecture that provided a dashboard for notifications, marketing and dynamic content. With a fixed footer we could then silo core functions into their respective landing areas- effectively 5 apps in one.
This delivered ease of use for the customer and packed in a great deal of functionality, information and content as required by the various business divisions: ticketing, gastro, marketing, accounts and of course mountain safety.
- First major version. Lift ticket sales, keycard management, live mountain information, leaderboards. (Winter '16')
- Lake QR Ticketing, Activity based UX (Summer '16)
- Created standalone Inside LAAX brand. Loyalty programme, Personal stats & Achievements, Premium access (Winter '17)
- Webshop designed to handle pre-season off-app Ticket sales.
- Check-in/reward and levelling gamification designed for summer activities (Hiking, Biking, Gastro) (Summer '17')
- 100,000 Users*
* As of season 2017/18